BLOG POLICY AND DISCLAIMER
• This blog was created as part of my studies in the Foundations of Digital Communications Strategy and Social Media course offered through the University of Toronto’s School of Continuing Studies.
• This blog reflects my personal views and opinions, and in no way represents the views or opinions of the University of Toronto or of my employer.
• Every effort will be made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this blog. If you find something that needs to be corrected, please contact me.
• This blog contains links to other blogs, websites, videos and photos. These are intended to be used as reference material and I cannot vouch for the accuracy of the material contained therein.
• You are free to link to material found on this blog as long as appropriate credit is given. Please contact me for permission to republish material from this blog on your own website.
• Comments that appear on this blog solely reflect the views and opinions of the comment author, and in no way represent the views and opinions of the blog author, my employer or the University of Toronto.
• All comments will be moderated prior to appearing on the blog. I will do my best to moderate comments within 24 hours of receiving them.
• Comments deemed to be sexist, racist, homophobic or otherwise offensive or discriminatory will not be posted.
• Comments that contain links to sites that may be viewed as spam or malicious will not be posted.
• Comments that clearly do not pertain to the topic of the blog post or that blatantly solicit goods or services will not be posted.
If you have any questions about this blog’s policies, please contact me using the Contact form.